So, 25 hey. A quarter of a century!
I still like to make my Birthday drag out a little longer than a day. Earlier on in the month Ross took me to Manchester for a the night and we also went to see Miss Saigon which was the most AMAZING musical ever FYI! It also got me thinking do I try to plan plenty of things to do around my Birthday just to forget that fact that I may be turning another year older?
I’m not that sad about turning 25 i’m an adult who is closer to 30 that 20 now which kind of scares me but there are also so many positives so I’ve made a list to make it easier for me to turn 25!
- 25, i’m an adult so that means I can do what I want when I want. Want a whole bottle of wine with dinner, sure! Want a nap? Go ahead. Want a crisp sandwich for dinner? who’s stopping you.
- I’m married to the love of my life (a little Cheesy i know!) But I am also in a relationship where I can be excited about what the future has in store for us. He’s my Husband and my Best Friend.
- I’m a homeowner, we purchased our first home back in January this year and I am so proud of our home and I can’t wait to carry on putting our stamp on the place.
- I have a job that I love, yes it’s challenging but what job isn’t? I spent so many years working in certain jobs just so it paid the bills so its so rewarding to work somewhere I enjoy.
- I have a blog that I absolutely love and I’m continually proud of myself for doing something for ME for once. I don’t know what I would do without my blog and the amazing friends I have made because of it.